PET FRIENDLY AT MOTEL 6
When it comes to lodging, trust your animal instincts.
Motel 6 is America's original pet friendly hotel chain. Please review our pet policy to ensure a great trip with your furry friend.
At Motel 6, service animals and well-behaved pets always stay free*. They are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk or are prohibited by law. Pet limit of 2 pets per room. Some state and local municipalities forbid any pets other than service animals. To ensure a great trip with your furry friend, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, in our managers' discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- Animals that assist the disabled, known as "Service Animals," are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
- All pets and Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property and clean up after your pet.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be on a leash and attended to when outside a guestroom.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room with an unattended pet. All rooms at Motel 6 should be serviced every day to maintain health and cleanliness standards. With extended stays at Studio 6, rooms should be serviced twice per week. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain unattended in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must either be secured in a crate or travel carrier or you must notify the front desk that your pet is roaming freely in the room and what timeframe housekeeping is permitted to enter the room when the pet will not be present or when the pet is secured.
- All rooms at Motel 6 should be serviced on designated days to maintain health and cleanliness standards. Motel 6 reserves the right to access rooms every day for housekeeping, maintenance and safety and security.
If you fail to comply with the above and your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to your stay.
*There is a $10.00 per day pet fee to a maximum of $75.00 per stay at Studio 6 locations except for service animals who are always welcome at no charge