Need assistance? Click to Call!
Click the link above to speak live with Motel 6 Internet Support.
Hours of operation are 7:00am-7:00pm CST, Monday through Friday.
This is a free call!
- Discounted Rates
- Special Requests
- Accessible Rooms
- International Reservations
Number of Adults should include all occupants 18 years of age and older. All guests registering must be 18 years of age (19-21 years of age required at some locations) and must present photo identification upon check-in. Children 17 years of age and under are free when occupying the same room with an adult family member. Occupancy may be restricted by local ordinance. Generally, one or two persons may occupy a room with one bed. No more than four persons may occupy a room with two beds.
Check-in and Check-out Dates
You may book up to one year in advance, based on availability. Maximum number of days that you may book online is 28. All guests registering must be 18 years of age or older (19-21 years of age required at some locations) and must present photo identification upon check-in. Payment for your accommodations required at check-in with accepted credit card or cash. For third party credit card payments, contact the location.
Anytime based on availability (This may vary by location and on special event dates and /or weekends). Rooms are typically available after 3pm. Guest should contact location on day of arrival for specific times, if needed.
12 noon (Time vary by location). Late check-outs must be approved and arranged with front desk personnel prior to check-out time.
Room Types and Beds
The maximum number of persons allowed in a room with one king, queen, or double bed is 2. The maximum number of persons allowed in a room with two queen or double beds is 4. An infant may be added to the total number of persons, provided that the Manager of the motel has a crib to accommodate the weight of the infant.
Children Traveling with Parents and Occupying the Same Room
Children 17 and under stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member. The online reservation process provides rates and room types to accommodate only the adults indicated on your reservation. It does not consider any children that you will be traveling with. Please make sure that you reserve a room that provides the number of beds to accommodate each guest (adults and children). You can indicate the number of children traveling with you on the booking page under Additional Information. Sleeping bags, cots, or furniture of any kind may not be placed in a Motel 6 room by any guest.
Room Payment / Advance Payment
Motel 6 does not accept prepay vouchers reservations. In addition, Motel 6 does not accept money orders or cashiers checks as form of payment.
Room charges are paid at registration or by 12 Noon in advance of each subsequent night's stay.
Payment may be made with cash, traveler's check or with credit card (American Express/Optima, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover/Novus, MasterCard or VISA).
Advance payments may be made with cash, credit card, or traveler's check. Checks (personal, business or organization) must be received 21 days prior to the arrival date. Arrangements for 3rd Party Credit Card billing must be made by calling the Motel 6 directly at least 5 hours prior to arrival of reservation.
In collaboration with local authorities, some locations require a photocopy of guest identification upon check-in. Please check your specific locations policies for details.
AARP Member rates, corporate rates or discounted rates with coupon numbers are not valid with other special rates or discounts and may not be available during special events.
At Motel 6, service animals and well-behaved pets always stay free ($10.00 per day pet fee to a maximum of $50.00 per stay at Studio 6 locations except for service animals who are always welcome at no charge). They are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk or are prohibited by law. To ensure a great trip with your furry friend, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, in our managers' discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- Animals that assist the disabled, known as "Service Animals," are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
- All pets and Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property and clean up after your pet.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be on a leash and attended to when outside a guestroom.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room with an unattended pet. All rooms at Motel 6 should be serviced every day to maintain health and cleanliness standards. With extended stays at Studio 6, rooms should be serviced twice per week. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain unattended in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must either be secured in a crate or travel carrier or you must notify the front desk that your pet is roaming freely in the room and what timeframe housekeeping is permitted to enter the room when the pet will not be present or when the pet is secured.
- All rooms at Motel 6 should be serviced on designated days to maintain health and cleanliness standards. Motel 6 reserves the right to access rooms every day for housekeeping, maintenance and safety and security.
- If you fail to comply with the above and your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to your stay.
Individual Reservations - Guarantee & Cancel Policies
Reservations can be made for all Motel 6 locations by calling our Reservations Center at 800-4 Motel 6 (800-466-8356) or online at the website www.motel6.com.
Voice reservations also provided in Spanish at 1-877-467-7224.
You may also reserve rooms by phoning or writing the Motel 6 you plan to visit or simply stop by any Motel 6 and they will call ahead for you.
If guaranteed with your credit card, your reservation will be held all night for your arrival. If you are unable to guarantee your reservation, your room will be held until 6:00PM (at most locations).
We regret that reservations may not be made more than one year in advance.
If it becomes necessary to cancel a reservation which you have sent in payment or guaranteed with your credit card, you must notify the Motel 6 reserved by 6:00 p.m. (4:00 p.m. at some locations) on the arrival date and receive a cancellation number. (Times and dates to cancel without penalty may vary by location, on Special Events, Holidays and/or Weekends. Contact the Motel 6 reserved for cancellation policies which may affect your reservation.) If you do not cancel your guaranteed reservation, your credit card will be charged for the first night and the remainder of the reservation will be cancelled (if more than 1 night).
In the unlikely event that we cannot honor your guaranteed reservation, we will reimburse you for the first night's lodging at a comparable motel, transportation to that establishment (if needed) and a telephone call to your home or office to notify others of your new location.
If you have a comment about a previous stay at Motel 6, please call 800-557-3435, or write to:
G6 Hospitality LLC
P.O. Box 326
Worthington, OH 43085
Motel 6 will make every effort to honor special requests (such as first floor, smoking room, crib, etc.) when you make your reservation. However, the availability of these items cannot be guaranteed in advance. Motel 6 does offer facilities for the disabled.
Call our Group Desk at 800-LIGHT-ON (800) 544-4866. Outside USA/Canada FAX: (614) 601-4058 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group reservations (ten or more rooms) require credit card guarantees or may require an advance payment deposit of the total charges for the first night's lodging. This deposit must be made at least 30 days before the arrival date. Deposit may be made by check or wire transfer.
Notification of cancellation will vary between 14 - 30 days prior to arrival date.
Accessible rooms may be booked on this website. If you need a roll-in shower, be sure to book an accessible room with roll-in shower. If you are not able to book the accessible room of your choice on this website, please call the property directly to inquire about additional availability.
When calling from outside the USA and Canada:
Use our FAX: 614-601-4095
Book online at www.motel6.com
Back to Top of Page